HOW TO BE A GUERILLA CAPITALIST
A Guerilla lives in the jungle, off the grid, unplugged from the matrix. He fights the oppressive death squads of the oligarch, bankers, bought politicians who'd seek to find his group, not to suppress him but more probably to wipe him out.
A Capitalist is someone who makes money, cash, wealth, and abundance for himself and his heirs and his workers, his community and his country. That such noble work should be illegal without a license or taxed to the extent it is and the money misused by those who take that money, and live off the Capitalist's labors, is a sin.
So many people say our government does 'good works' with our tax money and they point to the roads and public schools. I say, those two things were built years ago, mostly by the state, not the fed, anyway, they’re full of holes, the teachers are underpaid, and the wars that government did with the money have killed one hundred million people in a sample study called The Twentieth Century and they were carpet bombing Afghanistani peasants last year and Iraquis this week so they're still at it. THe Pentagon has wasted 90 billion a year to do this. The CIA wastes 44 billion a year. We could afford to buy every terrorist on the planet a home and a tv, a car and a job training of some sort for what we spend.
I am someone who does not support the government, nor do I expect support from it. I want to be someone who supports his children and grand children, not my government.
GUERILLA Capitalism as a route to Economic Freedom
I’ve been a practicing Guerilla Capitalist for 34 years and I could teach my path to any woman or man, and I have taught it to four, -- my kids. Each is an empresario with his own cottage industry like their ole ma. Find one talent you’re good at, give its fruits to others, charge for it, and teach this job to others who will replace you when you are gone and do that for free. That talent could be knitting, weaving, dying, decorating, painting or palmreading/astrology, which is my case. Electricity, carpentry/ plumbing like my son Demian. Photography like Miguel and Paloma. Motorcycle buy/fix/sell like my son Luis.
We’re all in "different places" regarding our marketable skills, financial situation, knowledge, desk skills, language skills, peppy personality and our willingness to take risks. But all of us share one thing. We happily work under the table and bite our thumbs at Uncle Sam.
You may not read palms or clean carburators but don't worry. We all gotta start somewhere so let me give you a list of a few things I found online that might be appropriate for you. I have articles at my own website, http://home.earthlink.net/~astrologywhich describe NEW AGE COTTAGE INDUSTRIES that made it big in the USA/ NYC and L.A. so they might work in any city. And Check out the URLS that follow below, then get back to me on your ideas for a moonlighting cottage industry. The research below came from another writer, the net researcher who once ran buildfreedom.com whom you can't find any more. Aged out of the system I guess. But do GOOGLE him.
1. Identify or develop some activity that enables you to earn money (in an honest manner) that is effectively invisible to terrorist (terrorist bureaucrats or coercive political agents). Examples: become a professional gambler; become a successful trader or investor, utilizing financial structures like offshore corporations, trusts, and/or foundations; sell "how-to" information related to your areas of expertise; organize seminars/workshops related to your areas of expertise; publish a newsletter; develop a course on practical guerilla capitalism and market/deliver it via Internet. Check out http://www.loompanics.com/ for more wild ideas.2. Read the book ‘The Incredible Secret Money Machine’ by Don Lancaster, This book has partially inspired me to create a number of "money machines" that provide me with income streams invisible to terrocrats. Check out his website http://www.tinaja.com/, for an example of an Internet-based business. Also check out Dr. Hewitt-Gleeson’s "School of Thinking" http://www.sot.com.au/
3. Study the ‘Millionaire Reports’ which contain a wealth of moneymaking principles not available anywhere else. It's not online but perhaps a cached copy exists, still, or someone 'reposted' which I invite your doing for my 1,001 webpages. Monetize them even. They're YOURS.
4. Organize a group of people to meet, share information, and brainstorm the specific things each guerilla capitalist artisan might do. Ideas for new Guerilla capitalist businesses may be generated. Business partnerships could be formed.
5. Improve your degree of privacy. Set up "alternatives" that are more private than your "public persona." Check out http://www.orlandomaildrop.com/. If you do some WWW searching and you follow links, you may find several dozen organizations that provide information and services that facilitate the practice of anarcho-capitalism. Check out http://www.paladin-press.com/. Check out http://rogue.northwest.com/~4thhours/fringe/edenhome.htm.
6. Learn to operate in ways that minimize or eliminate "paper trails" that provide terrocrats with information they could use against you. For example, use credit cards issued by offshore banks. Find private ways to handle all or much of your banking needs.
7. Improve your marketing skills. Check out Dr. Hewitt-Gleeson’s "NewSell" course at http://www.sot.com.au/.
8. Adopt an attitude of constantly looking for incremental advantages in life generally -- http://www.neo-tech.com/. In exploring Neo-Tech, I find it useful to distinguish between any material with the word "Zon" and other material. I find much of the other material quite useful. Some of the "Neo-Tech Advantages" as well as the information on "neocheating" I find particularly valuable.
9. Develop your thinking skills. I suggest you start with Dr. Michael Hewitt-Gleeson’s "Brain Freebie" course at http://www.sot.com.au/.
10. If you work for a company, explore the possibility of setting up your own business (doing whatever you’re now doing for the company), and having your business provide these services to the company. Note that this is different from being a "private contractor." The company doesn’t contract with you as a private contractor; it contracts with "your business," which is an entity separate from you.
11. If it’s appropriate for you, and you can do so legally and safely, exit whatever tax systems you may currently subscribe to. As with an e-mail list, you always have the option to "unsubscribe"—though some instances are more difficult and dangerous than others are!
12. Subscribe to the Advanced Freedom Solutions list. It is especially designed for practicing Guerilla capitalists, and aspiring Guerilla capitalists mail me at astrology at earthlink dot net, that's my guerilla biz. totally in the skies with a little piece UNDEGROUND.
13. Take creative action to safeguard assets from terrocrats and other thieves and robbers. Organize your affairs so you own nothing of great value, but you benefit from entities such as trusts, offshore foundations and/or corporations, etc. that own certain assets. Check out http://www.nestmann.com/. Also search WWW for books by Adam Starchild.
14. Become a "permanent tourist" (PT) -- wherever you happen to be at any time, you’re "just a tourist staying for a short time and then moving on" -- http://www.bitnet.co.uk/scope/.
15.Check out ‘Laissez Faire City" http://www.lfcity.com. Also contains important information on individual sovereignty.
16. Check out "Counter-Economics" as described by ‘The Agorist Institute’ at http://agorist.com/.
17. If your psyche includes a wimp that is shit-scared of "the state" or "the government," increase your personal power
21. Learn "Freedom Technology"—the practical knowledge, skills, and methods to live the free life of a Guerilla capitalist; the street-smart know-how to run rings around terrocrats and to outwit them at every turn; the HOW of the Economic Means to Freedom. The many links in this article mostly point to various aspects of Freedom Technology
22. Read ‘Deep Anarchy’ by Extropy cofounder Max More --discover that the entire world has always been in a state of anarchy. Max More: ""Deep Anarchy" is the view that results from these thoughts; it is the idea that we already live in an anarchy." Mr. More emphasizes that; "There is no "State." There are only individuals acting in a statist manner..." We need to focus on "Bringing About a Better Anarchy."
23. Study ‘The Anatomy of Slavespeak’—to discover the extent to which you may effectively have been oppressing yourself with your own words. Learn some of the most basic factors that keep coercive political systems in place.
24. Become super healthy. We need to outcompete and outlive terrocrats and their supporters. We need to escape the debt they want us in, which we only accrue when we go near their ruinous HMO's and hospitals and doctor's offices which infect anyone who goes there.
25. Study A series of articles on the Economic Means to Freedom if there are still traces of them on the web.
26. Read first hand accounts of