ASTHMA can be cured.
1. QUIT milk products. Get calcium through DARK GREEN SALAD, sardines, HUMMUS DIP or any sesame seed food, fresh-made CARROT JUICE. Get a 30$ juicer, clean carrot well, juice, add celery juice.
2. QUIT WHITE FLOUR, gluey, MUCUS producing as its gluten will aggravate asthma. Ramen noodles, pasta, baked goods. G'bye. The GLUTEN in the Grain is bad. Avoid meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, wheat, apples, citrus, soy, peas, coffee/tea/chocolate, sugar, salt, tap water. NO potatoes or grains. FAB food that no one is allergic to is raw almonds. SOAK in water overnight, peel the skin off, discarding it, (very astringent,) and eat the nut, chewing well.
3. AVOID foods you are allergic to (sulfites found on frozen fish, packaged salad What are Sulfites?
Sulfites or sulfate agents (in the forms of sodium sulfite, sodium bisulfite, sodium metabisulfite, potassium bisulfite and potassium metabisulfite) are common preservatives used in various foods and medications. Sulfites have been used for centuries, mainly as food additives, but can also occur naturally in foods such as fermented beverages and wines. Which Foods Contain Sulfites?
Greater than 100 ppm of sulfites (very high levels, strict avoidance advised in people with sulfite allergy)
* dried fruits (excluding dark raisins and prunes)
* bottled lemon juice (non-frozen)
* bottled lime juice (non-frozen)
* sauerkraut (and its juice)
* grape juices (white, white sparkling, pink sparkling, red sparkling)
* pickled cocktail onions
*pickles, relish, dried fruit, soup mix, bottled citrus, wine, kraut)
TEST for aggravants with a book on allergy testing from library. Slowly re-add each food, seeing if there's an allergic reaction within 24 hr.
4. Eat more vegan proteins, (recipe below) DARK GREEN SALADS, soups, REAL vegies, not frozen, mashed with clarified butter, 3 apricots a day in season, beets, garlic. NO ICE CREAM, a dairy product. Make fruit pudding of chopped fruits, raw coconut, lemon rind, juice. A small dollop of full fat yogurt stirred in.
5. VITAMIN THERAPY: B6 50 mg. twice daily, take with Vit B complex 50. 1,200 Vit E, Vit B 12,l grm Vit C, 500 magnesium daily, Calcium citrate. Asthmatics often have weak stomach acid & do not digest well so no sweets/juice in same meal w. proteins, just 1/4 glass bottled water. Let stomach acids dissolve protein without THINNING with liquids. NO MIX PROTEINS W. STARCHES. Acid food is cancelled out by alkaline starch digestion going on in same 'stomach.' LEARN 'FOOD COMBINE" from Healthfood Store/library. (612/ 613 shelf).
MILK SUBSTITUTE: Soak 1/2 lb almonds in water Peel. They are sprouting. Grind w. pure water, 2 tbsp tahini, few drops almond extract in blender, until pulverized, Strain thru fabric storing the nut meal in fridge for facial scrubs or for cookies. Sweeten almond milk with honey or rice bran syrup, use as drink. BREAD SUBSTITUTE: Kamut or spelt flour not allergenic as wheat. Get at healthfood store; freeze to store. Make homemade bread with this recipe: HOME MADE BREAD- Let double the recipe amt given for pckg dry yeast rise in 1 tsp honey, 1/2 cup of stove warmed bottled water. (Not hot water out of faucet).Skim off the foam and use that, avoid brackish water underneath. Throw it away. The foam takes 15 min to develop. To 3 cup rice/almond milk add 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cube melted, clarified butter. Throw away the white on top of butter, it's DAIRY PRODUCT. Clarify butter used by family, l lb at a time, keep yellow OIL left after milk is removed in glass jar in fridge. Throw 3-4 cups whole grain kamut or spelt flour mixed w. some rye flour into liquids. (a little millet flour is good if U-can find). Stir so it's very soft, then add, stir in the yeast which has proven it's alive by getting a thick scum on it. Stir more flour into dough until it's mushy verging on firm. Let rise in bowl in warm spot in kitchen, FOR MINIMUM OF 2 HRS, like open oven on super low. 2-hr yeast raising period is also to inactivate phytic acid. When doubled in size, turn on dusted board, and knead, as you do, adding several oz. of toasted sesame seeds and salt to taste. Put on buttered floured pizza pan, or four loaf pans, set in warm place until it doubles. Bake at 375 for l0 min, then lower to 300 until brown. Cool, Cut into 4 loaves, freeze 3. U-can't use 4 at once & it doesn't store well OUT. BETTER is BIBLE BREAD
MEAT SUBSTITUTES: HUMMOUS-This is a middle eastern protein food like party dip, (I use it for that). YOU will use as sandwich spread as it's thick like chicken salad. It's very satisfying and the highest food you could find in calcium due to sesame, hence it replaces cheese & milk. All bean-based dishes sour in 4 days so we will freeze half of the finished product, making a lot at a time as it does take a few minutes of work.HAVE ON HAND: One jar/Can TAHINI, (a kind of peanut butter only made w. sesame seeds, avail at Israeli, Iranian, Armenian, Arab grocery stores.) Dry raw garbanzo beans, onion, soy sauce, pckg untoasted sesame seeds, garlic, lemons, 1 sml. can chopped olives, cumin, curry powder, Cilantro, Chile-Sesame oil, (oriental section.) Pickle/relish optional. METHOD- SOAK beans over night. Simmer 'til soft. Toast sesame seeds in iron skillet, stirring until golden. Cool. Mash beans w. 1/2 cup liquid, save rest for tomorrow's soup. Add 1 part tahini to 3 parts beans, mashing with finely chopped onions, lemon juice, soy sauce. Add toasted sesame seeds to the bean/tahini mix, add a few dashes of chile sesame oil, your spices, cumin, curry, lots of crushed fresh garlic, olives, cilantro and lemon juice. Freeze what you can't eat in plastic, not foil, as there's acid in hummous and aluminum leaches out of foil. Later, hummous thaws good as new. Serve with hot pita quarters, baked all corn chips or in sandwiches w. pickle/ lettuce/tomato, for kids school lunches.
VEGETARIAN MEAT LOAF- ON HAND- 1 cup of your CHOICE OF GRAIN* (soaked 2 hrs. at l00 degrees), garlic, chopped onion, oil, thyme, oregano, chopped celery, celery seed, mushrooms, 1 cup oats, 1 cup soaked, sprouted nuts: may be mixed sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, hazlenuts. Other ideas: bell pepper, tofu, cooked lentils or garbanzos, tahini, Salt/pepper & vegie broth. Use a good grain from healthfood store like millet, brown rice, quinoa, (COOK GRAIN, Grind nuts. (Almonds soaked overnight in water, then skinned) METHOD-MIX your soaked GRAIN, nuts, oats, w. spices, other ingredients til you have a burger. Saute onion, garlic, red or green peppers, stir in the other ingredients on top. Then, you can shape meatloaf, bake, last five minutes bake w. a little cheese and tomato sauce on top. U also can bake in patty shape. Freeze 3/4 of slices. MEXICAN TACOS:soak beans overnite, simmer. Fry onions, garlic jalapenos w. pork fat mash beans in it, cilantro on top serve in hot CORN tortillas. SANDWICH SPREAD: Ground sprouted Walnuts, pecans, pre-soaked, then cooked lentils, sml. amt (1 tbsp) grated cheddar cheese, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice all blended together. As party dip, duplicates chicken livers. You do not have to have protein and starch at every meal. American square meal is NO GOOD. If you give VEGIE BURGER PROTEIN, just a salad and green or yellow/orange vegies, no more. IF A GRAIN BASED MEAL, don't put proteins in that meal, use vegies, salads. There are herbs you can make into tea to clean out lungs. LIVER CLEANING HERBS: simmer dandelion root,milkthistle, blue green algae.
LUNG HERBS: chickweed, prickly ash, pennyroyal, blue violet leaf, yerba mate, cockleburr, wild plum park, honeysuckle, masterwort, flax seeds, vervain, licorice root into tea. Use bottled water. ALLERGY HERBS: Eyebright, Goldenseal, Horseradish root, Nettle seed, Yarrow flower, ECHINCECEA, RED CLOVER, BORAGE, LICORICE, MARSHMALLOW, SLIPPERY ELM, DANDELION, CHAMOMILE, yarrow.
All info is from books. You can find such books at your healthfood store, much better books than your LIBRARY, has to be a true healthfood store, not a GNC. AND go to a METAPHYSICAL book store; they have hot NATURE HEALING books. For attack, chop garlic, onion, ginger, bayleaves, wrap in cheesecloth, run hot water over it in basin. Send SASE to IFIC Foundation PO 65708 Wash DC 29935.
<======BACK TO THE HOLISTIC INDEX, PREVENTION OF ILLNESS