FOURTEEN SIGNPOSTS TO SLAVERY
Slavery dead ahead when you have:
1. No more currency, everything is off a plastic card. Restrictions on taking money out of the country and on the establishment or retention of a foreign bank account by an American citizen.
2. Abolition of private ownership of hand guns.
3. Detention of individuals without judicial process. Cool your heels waiting for trial. ALL POOR people get that one as they cannot make bail.
4. Requirements that private financial transactions be keyed to social security numbers or other government identification so that government records of these transactions can be kept and fed into a computer. Dooms day book. Tax you for the entire salary of six months of your hard work let you keep the other six and then they use the money to murder peasants in 3rd world lands who are justifiably peeved with GI's coming into their village, killing at will.
5. Use of compulsory education laws to forbid attendance at private schools.
6. Compulsory non-military service. If they keep tickling the Muslims, all our kids are going into WWIII
7. Compulsory psychological treatment for non-government workers or public
8. An official declaration that anti-Communist organizations are subversive
and subsequent legal action taken to suppress them. Oh no? What were all those cops doing at OCCUPY asking 'who's in charge.' I am said one girl. And what's your name cop asked. "God." she answered.
9. Laws limiting the number of people allowed to meet in a private home.
10. Any significant change in passport regulations to make passports more difficult to obtain or use.
11. Wage and price controls, especially in a non-wartime situation
12. Any kind of compulsory registration with the government related to info on where individuals work.
13. Any attempt to restrict freedom of movement within the United States.
14. Any attempt to make a new major law by executive decree (that is, actually put into effect, not merely authorized as by existing executive orders.)
President Nixon invoked numbers 1 and 14.
Steps 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 12 and 13 already have been proposed and some are
actively campaigned for by organized groups. As of January 1, 1972 banks
must report to the government any deposit or withdrawal over $7,000.
The next step will be to restrict the taking of money out of the country.
Big Brother is watching your bank account!
Increased government control over many kinds of private schools is
proposed annually in many state legislatures. Compulsory non-military
service-a universal draft of all young men and women, with only a
minority going into the armed services has been discussed by the Nixon
Administration as an alternative to the draft. Sensitivity training is
already required for an increasing number of government workers,
teachers and school children. As long ago as 1961, Victor Reuther
proposed that anti-Communist groups and organizations be investigated
and placed on the Attorney General's subversive list.*
* Reuther, a labor leader with his two brothers, was paranoid about Commies probably because his unions, sewn up with iron thread, were always being shaken and agitated from within by what he thought were 'agents' from the outside. A very Interesting quirk. See: http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Parenti/Walter_Reuther_DT.html
The propaganda war in progress to force registration or confiscation of firearms is the
number one priority of all the collectivists-an armed citizenry is the major roadblock to a totalitarian takeover of the United States. But the other 13 are no gifts from Santa, either.
THEY ARE OUT THERE AND THEY ARE DOING THESE THINGS NOW!
< == BACK TO THE TRUTHS GOV DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW WEBPAGE
< == BACK TO THE CONSPIRACY INDEX PAGE
<===BACK TO THE OLIGARCH WEBPAGE