WHY FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR COUNTRY, YOU SHOULD EAT MEAT !!
In 1950, 16.5 wage earners contributed for every person drawing social security benefits. Unfortunately, people are living longer, and depleting retirement funds. Today, just over 3 workers pay for a lifetime of benefits for one retiree. The annual report of the Federal Old-Age Survivors Insurance and Disability Trust Fund predicts that in 20 years, less than 2 of America’s workers will provide for each person receiving social security benefits.
America’s pension funds are nearly bankrupt. Social security cannot pay for itself. As people live longer, our valuable resources become depleted. Vegetarianism may be a healthy lifestyle, but it is unhealthy for the American economy. We would do better by having our citizens live an average of ten years less.
Science supports the absolute correlation between a healthy vegetarianism diet and an unhealthy economy.
“Scientific data suggest positive relationships between a vegetarian diet and reduced risk for several chronic degenerative diseases and conditions, including obesity, coronary artery disease, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, and some types of cancer.”
The GURU "L.A. MAGAZINE" Voted "GURU OF THE YEAR told a student of his that only 15% of humanity had any chance of evolving, ever having any understanding, ever having any discipline or heart centered intent to give that person the motive to grow in a spiritual sense, or an energetic sense. He said that 85% of earthlings are junk. So, here's the deal: let them eat the standard American fast food and denatured, shelf-life packaged fluff. LET THEM CHOW DOWN ON MEAT like NEANDERTHALS. SO they are both vitiated and toxic and will enrich hospitals, not their families. YOU and yours eat healthfoods and grow your own vegies and fruits as much as you can.
“Vegetarians often have lower mortality rates from several chronic degenerative diseases than do non vegetarians.”“Vegetarian diets low in fat or saturated fat have been used successfully as part of comprehensive health programs to reverse severe coronary artery disease.”“Mortality from coronary artery disease is lower in vegetarians than in non vegetarians.”“Vegetarian diets have been successful in arresting coronary artery disease.”
“Serum cholesterol and low density lipoprotein cholesterol levels are usually lower in vegetarians.Vegetarians have a lower incidence of hypertension than non vegetarians.”“Type 2 diabetes mellitus is less likely to be a cause of death in vegetarians than non vegetarians.”“Breast cancer rates are lower in populations that consume plant based diets.”
American Cancer Society Cancer Facts and Figures, 1994^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^So, for the good of America and near-bankrupt retirement funds, please do not become a vegetarian and live longer.Your friends and neighbors require your altruistic sacrifice. SAVE THE SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICAL SYSTEMS. They will ALL FALL IN IF YOU DON’T EAT DEAD BODIES!!!!!!!! And the toxic fat off these dead bodies. And throw lots of butter on your bread and veggies.
GIVE YOUR LIFE for the welfare and health of the SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION!TOFU is an abominations, almonds, nutburgers may make PEOPLE live but they KILL governments. So what if they’re crunchy, savory and unique a divine trip for the palate? Fergetabout ‘em. All that LIFE boiling up in healthfoods is dangerous to other LIVING SOULS. DEATH is what this country needs. The Document below should be BANNED. It is Anita Sands’ TOFUBURGER RECIPE, the only way to cook this shimmery jelloy tofu crap so it tastes BETTER THAN MEAT! AND it provides you with master hormones for your body to rejuvenate.
Myths of Vegetarianism
THE STARGAZER’s DIVINE TOFU BURGER RECIPE by Anita Sands Hernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org
The MOST NUTRITIOUS & HEALING protein that you can eat would be soaked almonds,(overnight, til skin loosens) peeled, very gentle, very digestible. But another is TOFU. The fermenting that the soy milk goes thru which turns it into cheese is just what vegetable products need to deactivate the harmful phytic acids. For that reason it’s good to soak all vegie products a while like the grains one makes bread with. BIBLE BREAD is the perfect recipe. A TRULY FLOURLESS loaf is more delicious and nutty than bread which always makes nasty acid come to the mouth chewing it. Like grains, Soy must be fermented before it’s used, as miso or tofu, or tempeh. Soy concentrates or isolates are harmful. (Want an article on this? click HERE you’ll read it).
When prepared correctly, Soy is full of plant hormones that make your body create its own hormones, hence keeping you eternally young, wrinkle free, firm flesh, no aging-related diseases. Raw nuts are excellent but nowadays quite costly. Five times the cost of TOFU so TOFU is NOT a luxurious delicacy. I've tried everything the best way to eat it is at CHINESE CAFE where you get TOFU in brown sauce with shitake (Order a side of garlicky spinach)
And to make at home, best of all is SOY TOFU with NUT BURGERS which contain both proteins and some vegies and grains! I make my burgers with slightly sprouted almonds, water chestnuts for crunch, some creamed corn, for a rich, creamy and corny flavor, and some cornmeal bread mix to give them a loafy texture. I add onion, garlic, cilantro, parsley, mushrooms the tofu of course is fairly absorbent of all these flavors. I add extra crunch with celery and for its great flavor, and spice it with celery seed, powdered, thyme. These items go well together.
We sprout an almond only slightly. You’re not going to see a baby tree rising from the dish! We soak it overnight, mostly to get its SKIN off. Skin is TOO astringent --say the Auryvedic doctors of India. Not good for inside of body though superb cottonballed onto skin! Soak nut overnight, peel. Now, fast freaks can pour almost boiling water on the nuts, you can peel them in four minutes! We are using almonds and tofu together to add to the protein levels of the product. Get it up to that of fish and MEAT, which is 12%.Here is a way to turn VEGAN PRODUCTS, offered us by GOD and MOTHER NATURE into something tastier than any meat!
TOFUBURGERS. INGRED: l lb tofu, two stalk celery, small white or yellow onion, green or red bell pepper, water chestnuts l small can, l can creamed corn, l0 mushrooms, ½ cup bread crumbs, celery seeds, (whole or powdered) thyme, sage, celery seed powdered, salt, garlic cloves, shmushed, ½ to 1 full cup soaked, peeled almonds, ground or chopped. l small Box Cornbread mix.
HOW: SAUTE onions, garlic, celery, add bell pepper, tofu in crumbles or sml squares, chopped ‘shrooms, then add crumbs and corn (l beaten egg is optional and so is a box of cornbread mix. I actually use HALF the box of cornbread mix, with a little milk. These are little boxes, 33c in the market. ) Add spices, garlic, chopped water chestnuts. Set aside. Get clean frying pan, put in some oil and clarified butter --either mixed or use one and not the other. But you cannot FRY in butter that has dairy in it.You must pre clarify by heating, skimming. (READ up on the virtues of GHEE which is clarified butter. Keeps in fridge, better for health!) Shape batter, dredge in crumbs or flour, or I use more cornbread mix to dredge. Then fry each pattylightly, finish in oven 325 for l0 min, 20 is ok. COOL, wrap each patty in saran wrap, freeze. But leave a half doz. in fridge for next day. Folks going to school or office, spend a few secs in AM to build sandwich, toast that whole wheat BIBLE bread, put a slathering of MAYO on the salad, (not on the bread side, so it does NOT SOAK into bread) then add an onion slice, tomato and cilantro maybe, then that frozen flat tofu burger. By noon it’s thawed and just warming up! PERFECTUMUNDO!
Return to Front Page of Anita Sands Hernandez’ website.
Our POSTER is ANITA SANDS HERNANDEZ, Los Angeles Writer, Mother of 4 and career Astrologer. Catch up with her websites TRUTHS GOV WILL HIDE & NEVER TELL YOU, also The FUTURE, WHAT'S COMIN' AT YA! & HOW TO SURVIVE the COMING GREAT DEPRESSION, and Secrets of Nature, HOLISTIC, AFFORDABLE HEALING. Also HOW TO LIVE on A NICKLE, The FRUGAL PAGE.
* Anita is at email@example.com ). Get a FREE natal horoscope "my money/future life" reading now + copy horoscope as a Gif file graphic!
<=== BACK TO TRACKING THE ECONOMY, an INDEX PAGE
<===BACK TO MONEY SECRETS ONLY THE EXPERTS KNOW
<=== BACK TO SECRETS THE GOV DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW
<------ BACK TO THE COMING EVEN BIGGER MELTDOWN INDEX.
<=== SHOW ME THE FIX INDEX PAGE.
<== SHOW ME THE HAPPY R)EVOLUTION PAGE
<=== BACK TO "GUERILLA CAPITALISM" -- THE SOLUTION!
<=== BACK TO REAL CAUSES OF THE MELTDOWN -- a WEBPAGE
<------BACK TO THE VULTURE SANDWICH, WORLD STARVATION INDEX PAGE
<===BACK TO THE TAXES WE SEE AND THE TAXES WE DON'T SEE INDEX
<------ BACK TO HOW TO STEAL A CORPORATION FROM THE STOCKHOLDERS
<===BACK TO HOW TO SURVIVE SUSTAINABLY
<=== BACK TO THE AMBITION INDEX PAGE
<== BACK TO THE FRUGAL LIFESTYLE TIPS INDEX
<=== BACK TO ACTIVIST HEROES -- the WEBSITE
<=== THE VULTURE SANDWICH,HOW TO START A CHARITY, GET YOURSELF AN ANNUAL SALARY FOR IT!
<=== BACK TO THE SECRETS OLIGARCHS HIDE FROM YOU
<== BACK TO THE SNOOKERED INDEX, HOW NOT TO BE ROBBED
<=== BACK TO THE HOLISTIC INDEX PAGE
<===BACK TO A PORTAL TO THE 7,000 LESSONS WRITTEN BY THIS NEW AGE RESEARCHER